Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

progress

I have been working on trying to clear out some UFOs from last year... I assemble quilt tops, quilt and finish the quilts. November and December were quite busy for me with the charity work as I finished 12 quilts for a nursing home and 4 for ill children.. There were three left behind, a Monster quilt that another member sewed and sent to me for quilting, the butterfly quilt that we had 36 squares for and a special request for a bird and cross quilt for a lady with MS.  Once the hustle and bustle of the holidays was over it was now time to get back to work and finish these quilts, of course I did take time to make a quilt for Hubs birthday but here is a progress report on the others.

Butterfly quilt is waiting for quilting

Cross and bird quilt is waiting for quilting

I also have a Orange County Chopper quilt ready to be quilted for a young man who has cancer, I haven't gotten to take photos of that one yet.

this is the MONSTER Quilt, which was stitched by Nikki and the top was assembled by Dona who sent it to me to quilt.. I just know some lucky child will be thrilled with this colorful quilt.

The same member who sent me the monster quilt just sent another quilt for quilting it was stitched by WOCS members and the top was assembled by Dona...

I would have gotten more done this week in the quilting department, but I am keeping a watchful eye on my littlest Pom as she is getting ready to become a mom any day now.


1 comment:

Barb said...

Your butterfly quilt is amazing. Love the quilts!!