Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Monday, January 2, 2012

I got a cold

I knew it, I really knew I shouldn't have kissed hubby for the New Year... He has a cold and NOW so do I... Of course I know it wasn't from the kiss, it was just from living in the same house and sharing all we have... So today, I am the ache one, with a sore throat, coughing and just feel yucky... So I will take Medicine, Take a Hot Bath, Drink lots of Tea, Go through a bag of Hall's cough drops.. and sit and stitch..  I am working on my New Year's Project the Village Alphabet.. coming along quite nicely... 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear about your cold! But you can't not kiss your Sweetie at New Year's!

Tangos Treasures said...

Hope you feel better soon! Happy New Year!!

ga447 said...

Get better - sorry about the cold!