Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Friday, January 6, 2012

Mail Call

This was the grab bag contents

I just love getting packages in the mail and I love winning contests online... I had answered a monthly question on This N That blog and I won a Gift Certificate for $20.00  So I went  shopping..  This n That online quilt store was having a going out of business sale, but at the last minute something happened and they were saved and will continue operating their online store... BUT they were still selling at the sale prices to make way for new items... So the $ 20.00 I won went so much further... I got a Pearl Louise April Showers banner kit, The pattern for October Pumpkin Patch, August Sunny Days, and Mays Home Sweet Home Banners.. Now I also have the December Santa Claus Kit, so it looks like I will be working on Pearl Louise banners for some time this summer.. I also ordered one of the $ 6.50 grab bags as I like collecting FQs for my charity quilts..  I did look for Black and White and White and Black fabrics as I have a wall hanging I want to make for a friend in memory of her father...but you don't have a choice on the grab bags...  If you are in search of a bargain, you might want to check out This n That web site and see if you can get some deals... oh and yes I went over the $ 20.00 but that is OK as I got a great deal on all the goodies... 
Home Sweet Home pattern

Sunny Days Pattern


Pumpkin Patch Pattern

April Showers Kit.

No comments: