Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Sunday, January 16, 2011

One more finish for me

Here is yet another finish for 2011... my forth charity square
This is Josie's Quilt Square
a free pattern from the Whispered in the Wind web site.

This square will go into WOCS Cat Quilt file and will be made into a quilt for a senior., I am currently working on a CCS heart box that will be sent to my Mother in Law for Valentine's Day, not quite sure what goodie I will put inside.  I also picked up a dog at the beach CCS kit yesterday for the WOCS dog quilt, and I have the Hand in Heart Christmas bird to work up.  See, I am trying to be good by just sitting and stitching. 
 Yesterday was a bad girl day, We went into Pensacola to do some shopping at JoAnn's and then to the grocery store, when I got home my foot was letting me know it wasn't happy. So I took my pain meds and went to bed... I really hate taking the pain meds as they leave me in a fog.. I am still foggy today from them, I don't think I want to take them anymore.

2 comments:

Micki said...

That's a beautiful pattern, and I love the kitty!
Micki

Unknown said...

I was reading your current post and happen to glance over and see your profile and that you live in Milton, FL. I was born and raised in Pensacola, FL! Had family in Milton and Bagdad, FL as well! Still have family in Pace, Cantonement & Pensacola. I'm the only one living out of the state. Funny sometimes how small this big old world seems!