Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My little Runway Models

One of my favorite blogs to read belongs to our own Jennifer.... She just tickles me sometimes with her posts.  You never know what will interest her from week to week. It could be the death of her beloved refrigerator or a post on the new puppy that will be a small dog (HA, if she only knew) Our Jenny is not the graceful swan, she can and has taken a spill or two and ended up on crutches and she will detail the whole scenario in her blog. I have even offered to buy her a padded suit and at times I call her Grace... Thankfully she hasn't had any of those blogs lately... Jenny is also a Huge Coffee addict, her coffee shop of choice is Starbucks, so if she is having a bad day or week and we are in her area we stop and order her a coffee.  Now we can never remember what she drinks, but thankfully the employees at Starbucks know Jenny and Phil, we just tell them to give us Jenny's coffee and they make her Peppermint Mocha latte with non whipped cream or something like that...They know and it makes Jen's day. Jen has even hosted many coffee giveaways on her blog. She has had Community Coffee, speciality coffees, and recently she got to do a Tassimo system giveaway, of course she also got to test and keep one of the machines which was  to her delight.
Now I am not a blogger who will post photos of the grand kids all the time. But the other day I went to Jen's blog and there was photos of the most beautiful little runway models and I just had to share with you.  Jen and Phil are the parents of 6 beautiful children... Phil is a part time photographer and he recently photographed a bridal show.  Lizzy and Becca were part of that show.... so with out further ado, here are the photos I took from Jen's blog just to show off our beautiful flower girls...
Miss Becca and Miss Lizzy

This little guy is another of Jen's little Jewel's  Look into those sweet, adorable,  innocent eyes, would you believe he is Jen's biggest trouble maker... NO, Not that sweet boy.... but he is..... I just think he is so cute... but he does have a tendency to cause Jen and Phil to sprout a few extra gray hairs now and then...

I almost forgot, I wanted to share Jen's newest addition to her home... Her little Sally.  Sally was given to Emily by a friend and Jen was told she would be the lap dog that Jen wanted.. We stopped by the house and I took one look at Little Sally and oh no, Jen, I think they told you a story, Sally is not going to be that tiny little lap dog you want.... She looks more like a Saint Bernard puppy... Remember Beethoven.... What big feet she has and that big head.....
We stopped by Jen's after my doctor's appointment Monday and in just a couple of weeks the little puppy had tripled in size. It took both arms just to pick her up, I just looked at Jen and laughed   Jen still thinks Sally is going to be that small lap dog... I don't think so.... She is 9 weeks old and a armful already and she will keep growing until she is 6 months old..
 OH and she is a piddler, yep she got me when I picked her up... Becca and Mo laughing like crazy because Sally peed on Nana's hand....

No comments: