Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MORE Winners




This is so unreal, I am a winner two more times from the needle show. Yesterday I was notified the I had won a $25.00 gift Certificate from Arachne's Silken Web. This shop has patterns with the cutest little bees worked into the design, they also carry other designs, the German Samplers being my favorite. If you want to see what they have to offer go to http://arachnessilkenweb.com
Today I received a email that I had won the Lizzy Kate Christmas Alphabet kit from Stitcher's Workshop. This is a shop that was a vendor at the show and if you check out her site you will find patterns from different designers plus most anything you need for stitching. They carry floss, fabric, and lots or patterns, just check out their site http://www.stitchersworkshop.com.
Sean also won two prizes as he was doing his Christmas shopping at the show. He won two charts but I have to wait to see them.
I almost forgot about this win, Saturday we stopped by a Christmas Craft Show at a Church in Pensacola. And as I normally do I signed up for the door prize. I was only going to buy one ticket, after all it only takes one to win, but Sean insisted that I get the 6 for $5.00. Good thing he did as the next to the last ticket we bought was a winner. When we went in he was kidding with the girls and he picked up a $25.00 gift card for Publix and said he would take his prize now. Then he said "Oh I have to wait till you draw my ticket" You can imagine the girls shocked face when we showed back up to pick up the gift card, they just laughed. Guess you could say we won our Turkey and fixins.
Well, on to work I go, Sean is off today and he will be helping me around the house and in his shop. He is making new trim work for the hallway, dining room, bedroom and living room. I have the Hallway ready to be wallpapered and yesterday I prepped the dining room so I can paint. It really wasn't that bad getting the rooms ready, the old wallpaper came off really nice and just minimal holes to fill.

No comments: