Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Friday, October 2, 2009

FALL

Fall Weather is on its way, at least as Fall as we get in Florida. It is turning a little cooler which means the AC is off and windows are open. It also means that I will be able to get some of the outdoor tasks completed. And best of all it means that I can decorate for Halloween. Now I don't have many items for Halloween because for years we never saw a child trick or treating in our neighborhood, but two years ago children started visiting on that spooky night, Last year I added more decorations and we got more little goblins and ghost searching for a treat. So this year we were at the Florabama auction house and there was a couple of boxes of new Halloween decorations and we got them, I am not sure what is in the Halloween box but this weekend It will be pulled out of the storage barn for decorating. I am hoping the grand kids come by so they can do the decorating, of course if Kyle has a hand in the decorating I am sure it will be gruesome.....

All pups are all doing well, Sissy's litter now have their eyes open, and Mariah's pair are cutting those sharp milk teeth and starting to eat puppy chow. So far we have three that are spoken for and a couple coming over Sunday to look at the pups.

As for me, I have been making more lap robes for Century Care Center using the CCS squares Melanie and other members of WOCS sent to me. I finished two patriotic quilt tops last night and tonight I started on another one and I made the fronts for 5 bags plus I made a eyeglass case. All these items will be going to the Century Care Center at Christmas, WE are just trying to bring a little smile to special seniors.

No comments: