Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And the Winner is ME, again

Winner: "Jingles, Chuckles, Snowball & Twitch" from Lavender Wings

Winner: "May Luck Be Yours on Halloween" from Forever in My Heart

Winner: "Alphabet Arch" from Arelate Studio

Freebie: Silent Night from Carousel Charts

freebie: Small snowmen chart from Linen Flowers designs


Can you believe it, the spring needlework show I didn't win anything. This time I won than two days later I won again and the next day another winner. Now I didn't win any of the big prizes, but Hey I WON. The picture above are my winners and freebies. Lots of the vendors had links to their web sites which had freebies, two are shown above which is Silent Night from Carousel Charts and the small snowmen chart from Linen Flowers designs. The second day of the show I won "Jingles, Chuckles, Snowball & Twitch" from Lavender Wings. Two days later I won "May Luck Be Yours on Halloween" from Forever in My Heart and than the next day another email that I won the "Alphabet Arch" from Arelate Studio. Than I had downloaded two freebies, there were more but I have them saved to download At another time. I will say that I still like the four snowmen chart from Lavender Wings the best. I emailed Linda my daily entry and she always returned my emails with cute comments. She seemed so nice and her designs are great. They would make a great Christmas Gift HINT HINT HINT as would the beautiful designed Christmas tree and ornament and pumpkin from Ink Circles, these are new to her collection and are by another designer she is working with, they have the AAN Initials on them. The designs remind me of a scroll work or doodling in the shape of an object. oh and than there is Brookes Books and her designs of the cute little women, they are so fun and whimisal looking. Thats about all for now, I am pouring Christmas ceramics tonight.

1 comment:

~ Sue ~ said...

Congrats.....you really made out this time around didn't you? I love the chart by Lavender Wings and can't wait to see you finish that one. Again....way to go!