Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Arrival

This is my Nellie Belle, she is a Bailey Mid Arm Quilting machine and she has served me quite well. She has added her beautiful designs to many quilts that were donated to Seniors and Children.
 
But it is time for me to move on and up in my quilting and My Nellie Belle will be looking for a new home.  She is a wonderful machine to learn to quilt with.
 
Getting the room ready for the new arrival, furniture moved out, a fresh coat of paint and we are ready for my new toy.

Frame is here and in the process of being set up. It was a bigger then I thought and I had to move the cabinet to make room.

Finally frame is ready for Lizzy

Leaders in place, Lizzy sitting proudly on her frame waiting to go to work quilting all my charity quilts and my UFOs

Slight glitch in the system, just could not get the computer to work the way it should, waiting for the tech at Shirley Stitcher company to call back again.. We think it might be a bad connection cable.
 
Update:  Susan borrowed a cable and dropped it off last night... of course I had to give it a try, and YES  that seems to be the problem..   Susan will be back today to finish install and she will be ordering a new cable.  At least I hope that was the only problem, but Susan will check it out and get my Lizzy running like a charm
 
Love the service from Susan's Sew and Vac in Pensacola,
owner and staff are so friendly and very helpful.


No comments: