Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Friday, September 14, 2012

I just finished assembly of a quilt top which was a special request  for a lady with breast cancer. Her friend sent in the request and the quilt was started with the  World of Charity Stitching  members stitching  squares with her favorite things and colors, her friend even stitched her dog for the quilt.
All squares were sent to me and one of our members sent Breast Cancer awareness fabric to use in the quilt.  This is the result, I love the colors and star blocks highlight the stitched squares.
Now the quilt will head into meet Nellie Belle my quilting machine, then it will be mailed to Teresa as her special quilt, just hope she likes it.
 





Quilt Delivered

This is Mel, she received this owl quilt from the World of Charity Stitching group last week.  Mel was nominated by a member of the group.  Mel has had numerous surgeries this year, is currently recovering from surgery on her ankle and the group thought a quilt might just cheer her up..  Speedy recovery to you Mel.


 Big news, Big win

I am so excited, yesterday I got a phone call that I had won something really wonderful... Sat. I am heading to take photos of one of the items and will post that photo.. My item will arrive in a couple of weeks. I am so excited, oh and if you want a hint as to what I won... Martelli's is the clue...


3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

I love how the quilts turned out, you are very very special.

Barb said...

YOu make me excited for your win.

What a sweet picture of the receipeint holding the quilt

Tangos Treasures said...

Beautiful quilts!! She's gonna love it!!! Congratulations on the win!! Can't wait to see what it is!!