Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday

Today we had the newest puppy to the vet for her second puppy shot. We also took two of the older dogs for their distemper shots. None of them were all that happy about their visit. They hid their heads in the assistants arm as the doctor was checking them out and giving their shots. Roxy is doing really good, she is up to 2 pounds. The other two Malteses will go with Roxy on her next appointment for their shots. I do have to watch Sissy really close as she has a reaction to the distemper shot, her little face swells up and she has to get a second injection. The dogs are all sleeping, guess the excitement and the shots just wore their little butts out. Going to be a quiet evening around here. Guess I will work on my cross stitch ornaments tonight.

No comments: