Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Friday, May 1, 2009

And The Winner IS

DESIGN BY INK CIRCLES


About two weeks ago was the online Needlework show, lots of new designs and designers. A lot of the designers gave door prizes. I told Jenny and Melanie about the show, I know Melanie was planning on checking it out, not sure if Jenny found the time. Sean also spent one evening checking it out. In the past Melanie had won a door prize, so I am sure she signed up for them. And the Winner IS: NOT ME, Not sure if Melanie or Jenny won anything, but Sean did. He won a pattern at Ink Circles. He is always so lucky. This was the pattern he won. To win this he had to write a short email on how he supports the needle arts. He wrote that he supports my new habit and for years he has supported his daughters cross stitching habit (we make a cross stitching box for them at Christmas filled with patterns, floss, and kits) Guess the site owner liked his answer and he won.

No comments: