Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another Dolly Finish


I have completed yet another of the Dolly Mama's Kits. To date that makes 12 Dolly's finished and ready to be made into a quilt. I still have some kits waiting to be worked on and as soon as I finish up with the 14 quilts I am making for my charity group I will be able to get back on track with my dollys.  Of course as usual I am still always on the hunt for new Dolly Mama Kits at really good prices, so I shop ebay weekly, I just hope that I can find more Dollys.

 I had also seen a really pretty Black and White quilt made with black on white or white on black fabrics and I have added that quilt to my TO DO List for one of my charity quilts, I just need to find more fabrics. So if you have a 6" square of black on white or white on black fabric, you can send it to me and I will make good use of it.

As for my neck and the injection series I just finished last week... Well, the series helped, but it just didn't totally do the trick this time.  I mentioned to the nurse when she called to check on me today and she said the doc has more things to try in his bag of tricks.. So I don't know what may happen at the next appt.  I  hope that the injection will kick in and the pain will go away... Of course I also believe that the weather has been causing some of the problems too as all we get is rain..  Maybe if we get out of these daily storms my shoulder and neck might get  better too.


No comments: