Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quilting marathon is underway

OK, so it isn't really a quilting marathon, but it seems like that is what it is... I am in the process of quilting 14 quilt tops that were either sewn by myself or other WOCS members so far this year.  The garage where Nellie Belle, my long arm machine resides gets a little toasty, but thanks to a loving husband we have a portable AC unit to keep us cool as we work.  So here are some of the quilts in progress, when finished they will be delivered to nursing homes, Ronald McDonald House and a abused women and children shelter... I know these beautiful quilts will surly bring some smiles to those who received them..






Now on to the binding of the quilts.. Then off to be delivered.



No comments: