Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Quilts are ready to go

I have been working on these quilts for awhile now, Holidays just kept getting in my way, but today I finished three quilts, they will soon be on their way to the nursing home.

The Birds and Crosses Quilt was requested for a lady at the nursing home, WOCS members stitched the squares and I assembled the top and quilted it.


The Fishing Quilt was stitched by WOCS members and Dona assembled the top, I quilted and finished it.


The Butterfly Quilt was my vision, I saw a pattern for a butterfly and thought how lovely to stitch that pattern in all different colors, Well, we didn't get permission for that pattern but another designer stepped up and designed a butterfly for our quilt, members stitched the butterfly in their choice of colors and picked out the fabric for the frame of their butterfly, I assembled and quilted.  This quilt went over so well, we found a bird pattern and will be stitching birds in colors like the butterflies.


No comments: