Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It is raining here and we are supposed to be wet all weekend... SOOOO off to the sewing room I go.  I will be working on a baby quilt for my Neice or Nephews new baby..  Both brother and sister will be welcoming new additions to their families next year... so I have baby quilts to make..
This is the all the parts waiting for assembly,


I designed a butterfly quilt for my charity group. The ladies from the World of Charity Stitchers have been busy stitching these beautiful butterflies.  The requirements were to stitch on 14ct white, chose a color and use three shades of that color for the butterfly, no black.. When finished they chose and send fabric to match their butterfly and the butterfly.. I just finished sewing on the borders and thought you might like to see what WOCS is up to..   SO PRETTY

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Butterflys are coming out really great. I am working on three WOCS projects. Starting Tuesday I need to do housework, having the house full of people for a week - family coming in from NY and Texas. I actually have to clean.