Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Monday, March 12, 2012

Voting is now OPEN

IT's that time, Time to cast your vote for your favorite designers, instructors, authors, teachers, shops and products that make your quilting special to you.
I stopped by SewCalGal's Site today and I had totally forgotten that voting would be starting. I voted and decided to share the information with all my quilting friends that now is the time to let your voice be heard and cast your vote for your favorites, plus just for casting your vote you might win a prize. 
To vote follow this link SewCalGal Golden Quilter Awards. there you will see a list of the nominees, there is a link at the end of the page for the voting, done survey style this year which was so much easier.  So what are you waiting for GO VOTE.

No comments: