Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pets on a Quilt Contest

Darlene at SewCalGal is hosting another fabulous contest. I know you have seen the button for her Pets on a Quilt Contest on the side bar of Nanbon's Corner and Southern Style blogs. Now she has listed what you need to do to be eligible to win some of the wonderful prizes. I will admit, I did not make a quilt with pets on it, There are some photos of my babies on my quilts, so maybe I can get my entry in too. Get your photos ready to enter, or take a look at the list, there are ways you can win by voting for your favorites too. I can't wait to see all the beautiful quilts with special babies on them... Here are some of the photos from SewCalGals site. Love the cat all stretched out and the dog looks so comfy and cozy under the quilt. Good Luck to you all and I will be looking for your entry...





http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2010/07/pets-of-quilts-show-categories-of.html is the place to go to learn more and sign up, Best of luck to everyone and I can't wait to see your Pets on a Quilt, wonder if anyone will have a horse or a elephant on a quilt, this should be fun.

2 comments:

Micki said...

So cute!
Micki

SewCalGal said...

Thanks for being such a great PR helper for this show!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com