Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All the stocking are done



The stockings are finally finished, Everyone here and in Pa have a new stocking made by Nana this year. These were kits that were started right after Halloween, I wasn't sure that I would get them all done for this year but I met that goal last night. One is Missing from the pictures, it is the one that went to Sean's Mother in Ohio. Hers was called winter birds and it was the reason I started making the stockings. Hers had a birdhouse and birds on it, and I found those kits on ebay for $179.00 If I would have know they were selling for that much I would have sold it. I found hers in a box of craft items that I had bought at a garage sale. Oh well, it is finished and his Mother loves her new Christmas Stocking.


No comments: