Pages

Quilt Top by Me, Hand Quilted by my Mother, Doll crocheted by my Mother

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A sad day in the garden

Angel in the Morning
CCS design by
Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum



Today is a sad day in the garden. I just received word from my Told in a Garden group  that  Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum the designer of the Lavender and Lace Angels I so love to stitch has passed away. Marilyn will be missed by all who enjoyed stitching her wonderful designs.. She brought such inspiration to all, thank you Marilyn for your beautiful angels.

  Marilyn's designs can be seen at the Told in a Garden web site. http://www.tiag.com/subject/angels.html Marilyn had three main groups of designs, her beautiful Lavender and Lace featuring  beautiful Angels, Fairies, and Wedding Designs, Told in a Garden featured her Amish and farm designs, and Butternut Road featured Samplers, beautiful ladies, and  Indian designs

No comments: